Role: Timber Frame Estimator/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Contract: Full time permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
Paramount Timber Frame is dedicated to being the market leading supplier of bespoke timber frame homes and buildings to the commercial
and domestic market. To achieve this, we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and driven individuals to join our team and assist in the
continual growth of the company. Offering our clients an outstanding experience and providing a superior product and service is at the heart
of our ethos.
• Collation of client’s requirements and specifications from tender documentation.
• Carrying out accurate take-offs and bill of quantities
• Producing quotations, specifications and contracts
• Aiding our sales team to secure tenders
• Liaising with commercial and self-build clients to revise contracts and specifications
• Support operations to assist in the building of the programme of works.
• Qualifying suppliers and sub-contractors to maintain our high quality standards
• Procurement for factory stock and site materials.
• Preparation and management of installation sub-contractor packages from contracts to payment notices/certificates
• Manage job costing throughout each project from design to completion and producing regular financial reports for
We are looking for applicants that have:
• Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in a construction related field
• Passion for modern methods of construction (MMC)
• Well skilled in the use of a variety of computer programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Adobe
• Ability to read architectural/technical drawings and produce take offs
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good numeracy skills
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good commercial acumen and negotiating skills
• Strong communicational skills with both clients and colleagues
• Full UK driving license
• Experience isn’t essential – A willingness to learn is!
• Competitive rates of pay
• Performance related bonuses
• Investment in continual professional development and training
• 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
If you are interested in being part of a team that is leading the way in the development of environmentally friendly, sustainable and innovative building methods please follow the process below.
Applicants should firstly contact our recruitment line on 01634 791988 in order to take part in a telephone interview. Successful applicants will then be invited to our factory for an interview, meet our team, view our factory and finally take part in a basic test to demonstrate the applicant’s skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!